Libro en papel
Wander through Swedish history at Skansen, an excellent outdoor museum; marvel at Kungliga Slottet, the world’s grandest royal palace; and go boating around the scenic rocky isles of Stockholm’s Archipelago; all with your trusted travel companion.
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out Stockholm map (included in print version), plus over 12 colour neighbourhood maps.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Coverage includes: Gamla Stan, Norrmalm, Djurgården & Skeppsholmen, Södermalm, Östermalm, Millesgården, Gärdet & Ladugårdsgärdet, Kungsholmen, Drottningholm, Vasastan, the Stockholm Archipelago and more.